HARD WATER SIGNS
- Is your kettle and shower head all furred up?
- Then imagine what the inside of your water heater will look like?
- Most homes in Hard Water areas can spend £250 a year overcoming the damaging effects of limescale.
- You'll be using more washing up liquid, more detergent more conditioner, more soap and more shampoo.
- In addition you'll be buying more cleaning products to remove limescale and maybe preventative treatments for your appliances as well.
- Limescale shortens the life expectancy of household appliances like washing machines and dishwashers. That's a fact!
- The build up of scale in a boilers heat exchanger reduces it's life expectancy by as much as 8o% and a copper cylinder with just 5mm of scale built up can increase your heating costs by 50%!!
- IN SIMPLE WORDS, HARD WATER COSTS YOU MONEY
How Does The Descaler Work?
The Descaler causes the microscopic compounds in the form of scale to be released back into the flow of water and therefore revert back to their original compounds when re-entering the water flow. Treated water does not change or alter any of the natural mineral content of water so essential for life. No salt or chemicals are added to your water system.
Where to fit my Ecocamel Descaler?
Well, the best place would be on the rising water main, after the stopcock, where water enters the home (often under the kitchen sink), before any branches or joints. If water is stored in a water tank for more than 24 hours then a second Ecocamel Descaler should be fitted on the exit pipe of the storage tank. If you have a boiler then a further unit could be fitted to the inlet pipe of the boiler as this will ensure the best possible result. The Descaler will fit a standard 15mm pipe. It will work on a copper or plastic pipework but should not be used on lead pipes.
How it works
Why are they better than a conventional shower? Put simply, air is forced into the water stream through a small hole at the base of the handle. When the water and air mix, this mixture spins around at high speed causing turbulence which increases the pressure inside the shower head. This forces the water out of the head with all the power of a conventional shower, but uses considerably less water.
Our accessories range
Hoses, valves & now with our new, super power adhesive product caddies.
Frequently Asked Questions
From fitting, to compatibility issues